Summary: When you have an assurance of God’s love for you, you can’t be defeated. When you know who you are in Christ Jesus… Look out devil. Fearlessness is a definite sign of your victory. By appropriating the power of the blood of Jesus, you defeat Satan. Fearle
§ As a Christian, we have authority in your mouth to establish the Word of God on this earth.
§ You and I have the authority to speak what has already been settled or established in heaven—healing, deliverance, peace, etc.
§ We need to feed our spirit man, that fear is the weapon that Satan uses to get access to our lives.
§ When you have an assurance of God’s love for you, you can’t be defeated. When you know who you are in Christ Jesus… Look out devil.
§ Fearlessness is a definite sign of your victory. By appropriating the power of the blood of Jesus, you defeat Satan.
§ Fearlessness is defined as courage, bravery, boldness, valor, daring or valiant. These ought to describe the lifestyle of a Christian.
§ Let us look at (4) points this morning and build our spirit man to be fearless against the attacks of the enemy.
1.There is no room for fear in your life, when you know that God is on your side.
(NKJV) Psalm 34 1 I will bless the LORD at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. 2 My soul shall make its boast in the LORD; The humble shall hear of it and be glad. 3 Oh, magnify the LORD with me, And let us exalt His name together. 4 I sought the LORD, and He heard me, And delivered me from all my fears.
1. The enemy will use fear as a weapon to try and destroy your life.
2. The Word says, perfected love will cast fear out of your mind.
3. God will protect you from those who set themselves against you; therefore you have nothing to fear.
(NKJV) Psalm 27 3 Though an army may encamp against me, My heart shall not fear; Though war may rise against me, In this I will be confident.
(NKJV) Psalm 91 5 You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, Nor of the arrow that flies by day,
(NKJV) Psalm 118 6 The LORD is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me?
2. Fear is on an increase in this world like never before.
1. In the Last Days, men’s hearts will fail them because of fear (Luke 21:25-26, 28). (We discussed this last week)
a. An increase of fear in the lives of people is an indication that Jesus is about to return.
2. Fear is contaminated faith. (Jesse Duplantis)
3. You cannot be in faith and fear at the same time. Choose one or the other.
4. Negative emotions like worry, anxiety, criticism and anger are all fear-based.
3. To know that God loves you and He is on your side, will help you overcome fear.
(AMP) Philippians 1 27Only be sure as citizens so to conduct yourselves [that] your manner of life [will be] worthy of the good news (the Gospel) of Christ, so that whether I [do] come and see you or am absent, I may hear this of you: that you are standing firm in united spirit and purpose, striving side by side and contending with a single mind for the faith of the glad tidings (the Gospel). 28And do not [for a moment] be frightened or intimidated in anything by your opponents and adversaries, for such [constancy and fearlessness] will be a clear sign (proof and seal) to them of [their impending] destruction, but [a sure token and evidence] of your deliverance and salvation, and that from God.