1 Cor 15:1 Now, brothers, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand.2 By this gospel you are saved,* :3 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, : 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,
1 The Passover Lamb
* Ex Chapter 12-2b."Speak to all the congregation of Israel, saying: 'On the tenth day of this month every man shall take for himself a lamb, according to the house of his father, a lamb for a household. (Exo 12:5 ) The animals you choose must be year-old males without defect,
* 1Pe 1:18 For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed** 19 but with the precious of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect.
* Ex 12:4'And if the household is too small for the lamb,
* Joh 1:29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!
* EX 12:5 'Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year.
* 1Co 5:7. For Christ, our Passover lamb, has been sacrificed.
2 Saved by the
* (Exo 12:13 ) The will be a sign for you on the houses where you are; and when I see the , I will pass over you. No destructive plague will touch you when I strike Egypt.
* (Rom 5:9 Since we have now been justified by his , how much more shall we be saved from God's wrath through him!
3 Be Rejected by Men
* Isa 53:3 He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering.
* Lu 23:18 With one voice they cried out, "Away with this man! Release Barabbas to us!:19 (Barabbas had been thrown into prison for an insurrection in the city, and for .):20 Wanting to release Jesus, Pilate appealed to them again.:21 But they kept shouting, "Crucify him! Crucify him!"
4 Be Betrayed by a Friend
* Ps 41:9 Even my close friend, whom I trusted, he who shared my bread, has lifted up his against me.
* John 13:21 After he had said this, Jesus was troubled in spirit and testified, "I tell you the truth, one of you is going to betray me.":25 Leaning back against Jesus, he asked him, "Lord, who is it?":26 Jesus answered, "It is the one to whom I will give this piece of bread when I have dipped it in the dish." Then, dipping the piece of bread, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, son of Simon.
* "Matt 26:50 Jesus replied, "Friend, do what you came for." Then the men stepped forward, seized Jesus and arrested him.
5 Be Silent
* Isa 53:7 He was oppressed and afflicted, yet he did not open his mouth; he was led like a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is silent, so he did not open his mouth.
* Mr 15:4 So again Pilate asked him, "Aren't you going to answer? See how many things they are accusing you of."
* Mr 15:5 But Jesus still made no reply, and Pilate was amazed.
6 Be Beaten and Slapped
* Isa 50:6 I offered my back to those who beat me, my cheeks to those who pulled out my beard; I did not hide my face from mocking and spitting.