Summary: a message about vision seeing what god sees.
What do you see.
hab 2:2-3 And then GOD answered: “Write this. Write what you see.
Write it out in big block letters so that it can be read on the run.
This vision-message is a witness pointing to what’s coming.
MARK 8:22 Then He came to Bethsaida; and they brought a blind man to Him, and begged Him to touch him. 23 So He took the blind man by the hand and led him out of the town. And when He had spit on his eyes and put His hands on him, He asked him if he saw anything.
• The world and circumstances have a way of blinding us from the promises of God.
• Many of us let our past blind us to Gods promises
• Many of us let people define us and blind us to Gods promises.
1 cor 2:9 But as it is written:
“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
Nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”[c]
10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God. 11 For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God. 12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.
• Holy spirit
• We as born again believers must allow the holy spirit to teach and guide us as he is a very present help.
• Jesus said it is better that he goes so that he can send another helper.
• 3d glasses
The glasses change your vision, you see things in a whole different way every thing looks brighter and more alive, without them every thing looks blurry and out of focus. when you are a new creation you relies that your past can no longer define you, your past can only describe you, in my past there are many word that could have described me,
you are now defined by that reality and the reality of who He (Jesus) is.
Heb :11 Now faith is the assurance (the confirmation, [a]the title deed) of the things [we] hope for, being the proof of things [we] do not see and the conviction of their reality [faith perceiving as real fact what is not revealed to the senses].
2 For by [faith—[b]trust and holy fervor born of faith] the men of old had divine testimony borne to them and obtained a good report.
3 By faith we understand that the worlds [during the successive ages] were framed (fashioned, put in order, and equipped for their intended purpose) by the word of God, so that what we see was not made out of things which are visible.
• In the far east the people plant a tree called a the Chinese bamboo. During the firt four years, they water and fertilize the plant with seemingly little or no result.then the fifth they again apply water and fertilizer – and in five weeks time the tree grows ninety feet in height. The obvious question is whether the Chinese bamboo tree grew ninety feet in five weeks or five years . the answer is that the tree grew ninety feet in five years, if at any time during those five years the people had stopped watering and fertilizing the tree, the tree would have died.