Summary: Many things drive people’s lives, but does the right thing drive yours? In this sermon, given by Jean Leprohon, we are directed to what God wants to drive us.
What drives your life? – Purpose Driven Life #3- delivered by Jean Leprohon
What is it that guides your life?
What is the agent in your life, which has a certain control on your reactions?
1. Certain people are driven by guilt.
Gen 4:12 the guilt of Cain has made him a wandering man...
2. Resentment and anger drive certain people.
3. Certain people are driven by their fear.
4. Materialism controls certain people.
5. Certain people are controlled by the need to be accepted or for approval.
Mat 6:24 one cannot have two Masters. God and men.
6. Certain people are controlled by sin.
Knowing your purpose gives meaning to your life.
The worst tragedy is not death but a life without precise goal.
Knowing your purpose simplifies your life.
Prov. 13:6-7 a complicated life gives an empty life but a simple life gives a complete life
Knowing your purpose focuses your life.
Knowing your purpose motivates your life...
Knowing your purpose prepares us for eternity. .