Summary: Hell is not just a dream, Hell is real! God gave me a dream to show just how real Hell is.
WHAT IS A PLACE CALLED HELL?
5. But I will show you whom you should fear; fear Him who, after He has killed, has power to cast into Hell; yes I say to you fear Him.
Why is there a place called Hell, and where is it?
We know hell is in the middle of the earth.
But why is there a Hell?
A little over 6000 years ago, there was an Angel in Heaven; this Angel’s name was Lucifer.
Lucifer was a Cherubim, He was the most beautiful Angel in Heaven.
This Angel was full of intelligence, so he was very smart.
Lucifer was in the Garden of Eden during the time of Adam and Eve.
He had a covering on him that was made of all the precious and priceless stones there were.
This Angel had a musical talent that was given to him by God; He literally played in the very presence of God.
He was blameless in all his ways until unrighteousness crept into him
Lucifer is better known to us as Satan, the Devil.
Satan wanted to be like God, you might as well say He wanted to be him.
He was literally in the presence of God, pride entered in. He would see the Glory and wanted the praise God received and he wanted it.
Satan wanted to be in the situation God was in, so he led a rebellion in Heaven.
This rebellion was against God, and the things of God.
Satan was wise but yet stupid, the created could not beat the creator of all things.
But yet he tried, he led his troops, one third of the Angels of Heaven, according to ISAIAH 14:12-15 he failed.
12. How you are fallen from Heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How you are cut down to the ground,
13. For you have said in your heart: I will ascend into Heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will also sit on the mount of the congregation On the farthest sides of the North;
14. I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will be like the most high.
15. Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol, to the lowest depths of the pit.
Hell is a literal place! And there are different degrees of Hell.
According to Mathew 25:41 Hell was made for Satan and his Angels.
Hell is a real place with real torment.
LUKE 16:19-31 (READ AND EXPOUND)
19. Their was a certain rich man who was clothed in purple and fine linen and fared sumptuously everyday.
20. But there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, full of sores, who was laid at his gate.
21. desiring to be fed with the crumbs that fell from the rich mans table. Moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.
22. So it was that the beggar died, and was carried by the Angels to Abraham’s bosom. The rich man also died and was buried.
23. And being in torments in Hade, He lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham afar off, And Lazarus in his bosom.
24. Then he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me and send Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, for I am tormented in this flame.
25. But Abraham said, Son remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things; but now He is comforted and you are tormented.
26. And besides all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed, so that those who want to pass from here to you cannot, nor can those from their pass to us.
27. Then He said I beg you therefore, father that you would send him to my fathers house.
28. For I have 5 brothers, that he may testify to them, lest they also come to this place of torment.
29. Abraham said to him, They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.
30. And He said, No Father Abraham; but if one goes to them from the dead, they will repent.
31. But He said to him, If they do not hear Moses and the Prophets, neither will they be persuaded though one rise from the dead.
Hell was made For Satan and his Angels, but here we have the rich man.
READ LUKE 16:24-25
You are aware of your surroundings, He saw Lazarus in Abraham’s Bosom
He wanted a dip of water; he was in agony in this flame.
38. Now John answered him saying, Teacher we saw , we saw someone who does not follow us casting out demons in your name, and we forbade him because He does not follow us.