Summary: I want to thank Pastor Curtis Linton for this outline. It really spoke to my heart. Thank God that we have Someone to plead our case to the Father
* It’s judgment time. * The angel has put one foot on land and one foot on the sea.
* He blows the trumpet of God and time as we know it will be no more!
* There may be different views about the millennium, but we will all agree that judgment is coming!
A) Everybody is gonna give account to God in judgment.
* God; the judge of the earth will be there. * The devil, the prosecuting attorney,
* Rev.12:10 "... the accuser of the brethren ..." * Angels will be there; cherubim .......
B) All the assembled host of heaven will be there, for you see, it’s judgment time.
* One day, my name is called! * An indictment is read against me,
* The same indictment that will be read against you. * And I’m reminded that the Bible says in:
* Eze.18:4 "The soul that sinneth ..." * Rom.6:23 "For the wages of sin is ......."
(1) I’M COMMANDED TO TAKE THE STAND! * I’ve got to tell the truth, God knows my heart!
* And the devil begins his examination. * The devil says, "State your name ......."
A) My name is ... and I’m a F.W.B. preacher; I pastored the Faith F.W.B. Church.
* I’ve got 7 children and 14 grandchildren. * The devil approaches me with the stench of hell on his
breath and says, "Well, Mr. Preacher, holiness preacher, you do believe in holiness, don’t you?"
* "Yea, that’s me, I believe in holiness! * "Well. Mr Dunford, excuse me, Rev. Dunford,
* Let me ask you; has your eyes ever looked upon anything they shouldn’t have looked upon?"
B) "Well ..." * "Just answer the question!" * "Yes!" * Let the record state .......
* "Has your hands ever done anything they shouldn’t have done?" * "Well, I’ve tried ......."
* Answer the question Rev! * Has your feet ever trodden a wicked path? * Have you ever lied?
* Have you ever had lust? * Yes, yes I have!
C) "Well Mr. Rev. Dunford, what does the Bible say about these things?"
* I have to answer, Jms.1:15 "Then when lust ..." * Mt.5:28 "... whosoever looketh upon ......."
D) The questions continue: Have you ever been bitter? * Ever been angry without a cause?
* Has your ego ever got out of line? * Have you ever said anything you shouldn’t have said?
* Yes, I’m guilty! * I feel so dirty, so guilty, so embarrassed, so condemned, I’m afraid!
* The judge says "You may step down, call your next witness."
* I’m expecting a demon to come up & tell lies, but they don’t have to lie here.
(2) MY GUARDIAN ANGEL! * I almost shout! * He knows me, he’s been with me all these years!
* I was getting scared there for a minute! * "Whew"
A) The devil says, "Mr. Angel (George), just how well do you know Mr. Dunford?"
* "I know him well; I’ve been responsible for him for all these years. * I’ve protected him,
* I’ve put obstacles in his way sometimes to keep him from really messing up."
B) "He’d fall asleep while driving and I’d wake him up. (Martin Camp Road one day)"
* "One time he went to pay his car insurance and ended up in Chimney Rock."