Summary: What God will do through those when their faith touches the anointing
Heb 11:1-6 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. (2) For by it the elders obtained a good report. (3) Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. (4) By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh. (5) By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. (6) But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
Many People ask me, What is faith?
Faith - The idea that something can be made true, merely by seeing it and believing it through God.
Archie Bunkers definition of Faith "Faith is something you believe that nobody in his right mind would believe."
Through faith God’s children have subdued kingdoms,
· They have wrought righteousness,
· They have obtained promises,
· They have stopped the mouths of lions,
· Through faith God’s children have quenched the violence of fire
· They have escaped the edge of the sword,
· out of weakness they were made strong,
· Through faith God’s children have waxed valiant in fight,
· They have turned to flight the armies of the aliens.
· Through faith Women received their dead raised to life again:
· Through faith others were tortured, not accepting deliverance; that they might obtain a better resurrection:
· Through faith others had trial of cruel mockings and scourgings,
· Through faith God’s children have been put in bonds and imprisonment:
· Through faith people of God were stoned, they were sawn asunder, were tempted, were slain with the sword: they wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins; being destitute, afflicted, tormented;
· Through faith people of God wandered in deserts, and in mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth.
· Through faith people of God have obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:
Without faith it is impossible to please God!
The anointing – The capability or ability to do supernatural works through God.
1Jo 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
The anointing the supernatural ability to do supernatural works through God abides within you.
· It don’t come and go
· Its not here one day and gone tomorrow
· You can’t pray and get more anointed
· You cant fast and get more anointed
· There is nothing you can do to get more anointed.
Now before you go and start calling me a heretic and get on your little religious hobby horse and start rocking one has to understand what the Bible says and not what man has taught you.