Summary: Knowing the blessing in Jesus passing through our lives.
WHEN JESUS PASSES THROUGH OUR LIFE
I. HE WAS PASSING BETWEEN SAMARIA AND GALILEE
A. There are places that nobody wants to go to
1. Samaria was a place for the despised
2. Galilee was a place for the uneducated
B. Jesus does passes through our lives
1. When nobody gives you any chance….
2. When nobody gives you any hope …..
3. He sees what nobody see
C. Not everybody can pass and go to this places
II. OUR ENCOUNTER WITH OUR GOD
A. “As He was going into a village”
1. It is God who always takes the first step
i. Financial, marital, sickness…
2. His Spirit is always there
i. John 16:8
B. 10 Man with leprosy came
1. They recognized their need
1. How many do not humble before God?
2. They know the answer but don’t follow through
C. They don’t get close: “they stood a distance”
1. A true sinner recognizes his sin
1. Spirit of Arrogance
i. Prov. 15:29
D. They know how to cry out and recognize
1. You don’t get to know God by logic
2. You don’t try to understand God before you act
3. With God – you act before you understand
4. You cry out to Him and then start asking
E. Give Tribute
1. Jesus – Savior
2. Master – Lord
3. Have pity – Help us!
III. BEING OBEDIENT, BRINGS RESULTS
A. Go, Show yourself to the priest
1. We have to be obedient – to the religious
B. They were cleansed
1. Miracles, signs, wonders and healing
IV. STEPS OF FAITH
A. “One of them, when he saw he was healed”
1. The others, didn’t they saw?
2. How many don’t’ see what God is doing?
3. How many don’t hear what God is saying?
B. “It’s about levels”
1. When you get to the level God wants you to be in you don’t want to go back!
2. When you willing to see and hear what God wants for you, you are not going to want nothing else!
3. When you experience what God has for you, you are not going to leave Him anymore!
C. Three things God wants from us
1. Praising God
2. Humble yourself to Him
3. Thanked him