Summary: Some basic apologetics concerning the exclusivity of Christ.
Isn’t That Intolerant And Arrogant? How can Christians claim there is only “one mediator between God and man”?
- Rabbi Schmuley Boteach: “I am absolutely against any religion that says that one faith is superior to another. I don’t see how that is anything but spiritual racism.”
Three Questions To Consider:
1. Does it really matter what you believe as long as you’re sincere? The answer: just because you’re sincere about your belief doesn’t make that belief true.
2. Even if Christianity is true for some people, does that mean it has to be true for everyone? The answer: there is a big difference between tolerance and truth.
3. Aren’t all religions just different roads to the same destination? The answer: all religions are not saying the same thing, just in different words.
1. Jesus claimed to be the only way to God.
2. The Bible claims Jesus’ death paid the penalty for sin.
- Romans 5:6.
3. Jesus’ followers claimed that He rose from the dead.
- Acts 4:33.