Summary: WHY? · AM I HERE? · IS MY PURPOSE? · AM I THE WAY THAT I AM?
· AM I HERE?
· IS MY PURPOSE?
· AM I THE WAY THAT I AM?
JEREMIAH 1:4 Then the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
5Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
6Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child.
9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;
You have the promises of the last days.
· Acts 2
17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
1This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
· Mark 9
23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.
26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.
· Luke 1
37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.
27 And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.
· When Jesus came to Earth He messed everybody’s expectations of what was impossible.
· He went to the synagogue and cast a demon out of a man.
· Went to Simon’s mother-in-law was sick with a fever and Jesus took her up and healed her and she went and made supper.
· IN Mark 1 he healed a leper.
· He healed a man who was lowered down from a rooftop because he was persistent and insisted on seeing the Master.
· He had already forgiven sins.
· He restored a man’s withered hand, by his own word.
· He confounded the religious Pharisee’s of the day.
· He stepped out on a stormy sea and commanded the winds to cease.
· Jesus went to Gadeara and cast out a legion of demons from a man that had be running around like a mad man and the demons ran into a bunch of pigs and they committed suicide and ran over a cliff.
· He healed a woman with an issue of blood that had suffered for 12 years,
· who persisted and touched the him of his garment.
· He went to Jerius’s daughter and raised her from the dead.
· He empowered disciples to go and do the same thing.
· He feed the 5,000 men and their families.
· He cast out a demon from a women
· Jesus went to a mountain and was transfigured. His face was shining and a voice said, this is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased. His garment was white.
9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.