Summary: Mark 14:3-14:9
Ask yourself this question will you go out of your way for God?
In the world today we have got caught up with three things:
1. Making as much money as we can make. Even though we cannot take any of it with us we still want to make as much as we can.
2. Giving other people as much money as we can. We have come to a time in life where if you have money you can get anything that you want. In some cases you can get away with whatever you have done if you have money.
3. Having money makes us friends with everyone. When we have money everyone wants to be our friend because we have money. When the money runs out the friend will be gone too.
If having money takes you from God I don't want it.
1. Money willl turn you away from God if you are not careful. You will begin to want so much money that you put God on the back burner until you need him for something.
2. God knows all and sees all that we do. You cannot pay God off to have him be quiet about something you have done. God loves you and I so much that he will forgive us for the things that we have done. If we ask him with a pure heart, meaning that we mean that we are sorry from the heart.
3. God wants to be your friend for free, he does not charge you to be his friend, and he never will. All God ask is that you spend some time with him daily.
1. Do not let your friends stop you from spending time with God, because remember your friends wont have to give an account for the things you have done. So if they want to talk about you, let them talk. Remember they talked about Jesus, so they will surely talk about you too.
2. Money is a worldly thing, don't let money pull you away from God. When you spend time with God he will provide everything that you want, and everything that you need, plus more.
3. Spend time with God and you will see that money does not mean a thing to you, because God will bless you so much that you will have extra money and a whole lot of peace....AMEN!