Summary: There are some things the Bible says we should hate. They’re the same things that God hates.
A) One of the favorite sayings of compromisers is that we don’t have any love!
* They say, “What you folk need is more love.” * I want to turn that around today.
* They say we need more love ... Today I’m preaching “You Need More Hate In Your Life.”
B) You cannot love if you don’t hate ... Did you know the Bible says that God hates?
* God has every emotion that you and I have! * God is love, but God is hate too.
* God is jealous ... God has every emotion that the human nature can have.
C) What we need in our church is hate ... What you need in your life is hate!
* The more hate you have, the more love you will have.
* Your capacity to love is based on your capacity to hate.
* If you have no capacity to hate, then you have no capacity to love.
D) For instance ... You cannot love flowers and not hate weeds!
* If you love flowers, you have to hate weeds! * Why?
* Because the weeds will destroy that which you love! * All of us must learn to hate that which
will destroy us, destroy our loved ones, and destroy our walk with God.
* It is impossible to have true love without hate!
E) You can’t love health without hating disease!
* I hate cancer ... I hate disease ... WHY? Because I love health!
F) We can’t love God without hating satan! * I hate the devil!!!
* I look forward to the day we see that rascal cast into the lake of fire!
* Why? Because I hate him! * I won’t even put a capital “S” on his name!
* I hate what he does ... Who he hurts ... I hate everything about him!
* I could not love God if I didn’t hate the devil ... The more I love God, the more I hate the devil!
G) Our capacity to love God and to love what God loves is based on our capacity to hate the
things God hates and that He doesn’t like!
* We need more hate in our lives and in our churches if we’re gonna please God.
* Don’t claim that you have love if you don’t hate. * The truth is, one loves as much as he hates!
* That’s why the preacher that gets up, names sin by name, calls it what it is, preaches at it, and
tries to help you with your life, and tries to tell you what you should do .......
* Loves you more than somebody who doesn’t have the guts to tell you the truth!
H) That is what we must learn again today!
* We have come to the place to realize that truth is truth, and it must be given whether you call it
love or not! * GIVING TRUTH IS LOVE!
I) The capacity to love is determined by the capacity to hate!
* The more a mother loves her child, the more she will hate the cancer that takes its life!
* The more a mother hates the cancer, the more she will love her child.
* The more a Christian loves God determines how much he hates sin and the things that are
anti-Christ! * If you love God, you must hate sin!
J) If you got to hating sin and hell enough, you might believe in witnessing!
* If you got to hating drugs and alcohol that destroys kids lives enough, you might be concerned
about people and where they are going and their spiritual condition.
K) What should the Christian hate? * I believe we should hate everything God hates!