Text Illustrations
* 42 percent of workers reported that yelling and verbal abuse took place where they worked.

* One in ten said that physical violence had occurred where they worked.

* 34 percent had lost sleep because of workplace stress, and 23 percent had been driven to tears.

* Almost two-thirds, 65 percent, identified workplace stress as a problem for them personally. [And the other 35 percent must have been too busy the answer the


(Source: http://www.lycos.com/health/flash/stress2.html)

Related Text Illustrations

Related Sermons

Browse All Media

Related Media

Measuring Success
PowerPoint Template
Refiners Fire
PowerPoint Template