1) Motivation – If a pretty poster and a cute saying are all it takes to motivate you, you probably have a very easy job, the kind robots will be doing soon.
2) (Snowflakes). Individuality –Always remember that you are unique, just like everybody else.
3) (Lounging leopard) Indifference –- It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but it doesn’t take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face.
4) (The Great Pyramids) Achievement –- You can do anything you set your mind to when you have vision, determination, and an endless supply of expendable labor.
5) (Here’s Butch the soccer player with little Cody). Goals –It is best to avoid standing directly between a competitive jerk and his goals.
6) (A football receiver being laid out by a tackler). Success –Some people dream of success, while other people like to crush those dreams.
7) (Taj Mahal in India). Discovery –A company that will go to the end of the earth for its people will find it can hire them for about 10% of the cost of Americans.
8) – (A bear about to catch a salmon). Ambition The journey of a thousand miles sometimes ends very, very badly.
9) (Two runners - a male running behind a female). Persistence –It’s over man. Let her go.
10) (Rowers) Get to work - You aren’t being paid to believe in the power of your dreams.
Related Text Illustrations
Contributed by Sermoncentral on Jan 11, 2001
Contributed by Ross Mitchell on Jan 30, 2001
Contributed by Mark Roper on Mar 2, 2001
Contributed by Sermoncentral on Sep 21, 2001
Contributed by Jerry Flury on Jun 26, 2003
Contributed by Paul Fritz on Oct 18, 2000
Contributed by Simon Rundell on Nov 16, 2001
Complete assembly for 7-11 year olds on appearances and what God is really looking for. Uses a very graphic demonstration which makes the kids think the priest is eating Dog Food! Good for a mixed religion / unchurched assembly.