Summary: The sermon is taken from VBS G-Force. WE are called to be a God Force in our community and world.
Being a God Forced people
1. We can be a God Forced people by moving
• Moses moved from Egypt to the desert, to the mountain Move!
• Moses was Gods moving man He had a past, a present, but God knew he had a great future.
• “And what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?” Micah 6:8b
2. We can be a God Forced people by Acting
• King Solomon had a massive project God required him to do.
• He was worried concerned but David encouraged him to get up and get into action and build the temple
• Act! “I’ll show you my faith by putting it into practice in faithful action.” James 2:18b
3. We can be a God Forced people by Caring
• Four friends demonstrated great care by Loving Their Friend Josh,
• They lifted Josh upon his mat day after day ,
• They Lowered their Friend Josh to Jesus in the house because some many people were there.
• They Laid their friend Josh, at the feet of Jesus
• Jesus Looked up and saw their Faith and healed Josh
• We to can be God Forced people by Loving, Lifting, Lowering, Laying, Looking, and Caring.
• Care! “Carry each other’s burdens and so you will fulfill the law of Christ.” Galatians 6:2
4. We can be a God Forced people by following
• Blind Bartimaeus was healed of Jesus he was kind but when he seen he followed
• Follow! “Come, follow me.” Matthew 4:19a
5. We can be a God Forced people by Sharing
• The angle told the women to share the good news that Jesus has risen
• Share! “Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations.” Matthew 28:19a
In conclusion let us be a God forced people
• Let’s MOVE
• Let’s ACT
• Let’s Care
• Let’s Follow
• Let’s Share if we do this we can be a God Forced people.