Summary: Jesus offers bread from heaven that is real.
Matthew 14:13-21 Bread from Heaven
1. Even in times of Crisis He gives Bread from Heaven. Jesus is incredibly charitable to the crowds in the face of a extremely difficult time. Listen to the difficult situations Jesus had just faced before he would feed the multitude.
• In Times of Rejection He still Gives Bread From Heaven But Jesus said to them, "Only in his hometown and in his own house is a prophet without honor." 58And he did not do many miracles there because of their lack of faith.
• In times of Hurt and loss He still Gives Bread From Heaven 13When Jesus heard what had happened, he withdrew by boat privately to a solitary place verses 1-12 Jesus learns of the gruesome execution of his cousin John The Baptist
2. With this amount of people there are many issues in their life’s. Even in the Immense or massive-ness of the Crowd of Issues. He still gives Bread from Heaven
• . 14When Jesus landed and saw a large crowd, he had compassion on them and healed their sick.
• we think of massiveness of the crowd but Jesus thinks of individual needs in this massive crowd
• Jesus has the ability to give personal attention to every soul on the hillside. Jesus was able to Have a personal connection
• He saw individuals that "were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd"
• He saw Individuals that were broken and needed mending "Matthew 12:20A bruised reed he will not break, and a smoldering wick he will not snuff out"
• He saw Individuals that have lost their way 37"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing.
3. Despite the greatness of the crowd Jesus, he still knows me and desires to give me bread from Heaven
• He knows me I have a spot in the crowd there is room for doubters
• There is room for the faithless
• There is room for those who have forgotten him.
• There is room for folks like us.
4. Consider the real Miracle. The Real Miracle is the Nourishment for the soul
• This miracle today was not about how great a crowd gatherer he was
• This miracle is not even about how amazing and powerful Jesus is
• This miracle is about rescuing the Pershing caring for the dying giving them bread from Heaven
• This miracle is about hope for a brighter better tomorrow it’s about giving bread from heaven
• This miracle is about becoming stronger in faith giving bread from heaven
5. Jesus cares deeply for what we are muddling through right now. That is why he gives bread from heaven it is real
• When evening comes, if we're still hungry, it's not just a peaceful rest that we need
• Jesus said ,”Give them something to eat” and they distributed the loaves and fishes,
• They receive energy for their journey they receive help that gets them through that is bread from heaven
• Consider the promise "I will be with you to the ends of the earth." That's a promise that takes us through. that is bread from Heaven