Summary: To establish that God's grace can forgive all sin and every form of adultery, through faith and gospel obedience. This survey measures your belief and trust in God; that His grace, can forgive all your trespasses and sin. All believers should take this survey.
1. Four Biblical Forms of Adultery
2. Was the Samaritan woman an adulteress?
3. A Woman Caught in the Very Act of Adultery
4. Can all Adulterers be Forgiven by Grace and Gospel Obedience?
1. First, this survey will list the four biblical forms of adultery.
2. Second, this survey will answer: Was the Samaritan woman an adulteress?
3. Third, this survey looks at Jesus actions, towards a woman caught in adultery.
4. Fourth, this survey asks: Which adulterers cannot be forgiven by grace and gospel obedience?
BODY OF SURVEY
1. Four Biblical Forms of Adultery Answer
b. The look of lust upon a woman, Matthew 5:27-28 Yes / No
2. Was the Samaritan Woman an Adulteress? Answer
a. Did Jesus meet her at Jacob’s well? John 4:4-7 Yes / No
b. Was she legally married to 5 husbands? John 4:16-18 Yes / No
c. Was she given 5 bills of divorcement? Deuteronomy 24:1-2 Yes / No
d. Was she then - just living - with a man? John 4:18 Yes / No
g. Is there anything else required of her to do? Yes / No
3. A Woman Caught in the Very Act of Adultery Answer
a. Did the Pharisees bring a woman to Jesus? John 8:3 Yes / No
b. Was she caught in the very act of adultery? John 8:4 Yes / No
d. Did Jesus follow the Law in this case? John 8:6-9 Yes / No
e. Did Jesus forgive her sin of adultery? John 8:10-11 Yes / No
f. Can a similar woman like her be forgiven? 1 Corinthians 6:9-11 Yes / No
g. Can she be saved, by grace and gospel obedience? Acts 18:8 Yes / No
h. Is there anything else required of her to do? Yes / No
4. Which One of these Adulterers cannot be Forgiven by Grace and Gospel Obedience? Answer
b. Those who look upon a woman with lust? Matthew 5:27-28 Yes / No
But ye are washed, ye are sanctified, ye are justified!
To obtain Answer Key, send email to: email@example.com
In Subject Line write: Adultery Survey