Summary: The way that God has created everything we see and touch is a wonder. Let’s look at just a few areas of creation that ought to totally amaze us about God!
Evolution’s Deception: Making a Monkey of Man, Pt. 4
“Creation’s Revelation of Intelligence”
Charles Darwin wrote in “Origin of Species”… “Both butterflies and humans have descended from a remote common ancestor, most likely a small wormlike marine animal resembling a flat worm.”
J.W. Burrow was the man who wrote the introduction Charles Darwin’s “Origin of Species”. With regards to evolution he said that man was apart of, “…a cold passionless universe…”
How does that make you feel? Those statements are false when compared to God’s revelation of creation!
1. The Human Body.
Of all the many wonders in the universe that screams divine design it’s the human body and the ability to function so precisely. And the complexity of the human body that continues to baffle science in so many ways, we are to exercise faith to the degree that by chance and time all this complexity came about, is more faith than I have!
Just take the 5 senses that we operate very minute of the day! Just how powerful they are. They’re apart of a structural masterpiece that we have been given as a gift by God. The temple of the Holy Spirit is blessed by creation, not by chance!
Palm 139:13,14 “You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex…”NLT
a. The Brain.
The brain is the most complex structure that is known to man!
A 3-pound miracle!
Dr. Isaac Asimov, a biochemist and atheist, said in the science journal Smithsonian; “In man is a three pound brain which, as far as we know, is the most complex and orderly arrangement of matter in the universe.”
Think for a moment:
· The human brain consists of about 10,000 million nerve cells.
· Each nerve puts out between 10,000 and 100,000 connecting fibers by which makes contact with other nerve cells.
· The number of connections altogether in the brain approaches 10 to the 15th power or a 1,000 million million every single day.
· A normal functioning human brain has 100 billion neurons linked to a complex network that is hundreds time more powerful than a home computer!
· There are more than 100 quadrillion intricate electrical connections within the human brain that sends millions of bits of information throughout the body!
· In less than 1 second, our brain can calculate the trajectory of a football thrown at 30 miles an hour towards us.
b. The Eye.
· When a baby is conceived in the womb, the genetic DNA governs the eye’s growth and it begins to grow optic nerves at the exact time as the optic center of the brain. If they don’t start growing at the same time there will be permanent blindness.
· 1 million microscopic optic nerves begin growing from the eye through the flesh towards the optical section of the brain.
· Our retina which lines the back of our eye, that receives the actual images, is thinner than paper; yet its tiny surface contains 137 million light sensitive cells.
. 95% of these cells are rods that can analyze black and white images, while 7 million cone cells analyze color images.
· If Silicon Valley could build an extremely advanced computer to mimic the human eye, the chip alone would weigh at least 100 pounds.
Dr. John Stevens made the following comparison in “Byte” computer magazine in 1995; “To simulate 10 milliseconds of the complete processing of even a single nerve cell from the retina, would require the solution of about 500 billion simultaneous non-linear differential equations 100 times and would take at least several minutes of processing on a super computer. Keeping in mind that there are 10 million or more such cells interacting with each other in complex ways, it would take a minimum of one hundred years to simulate what takes place in your eye many times every second.”
Charles Darwin confessed after writing “Origin of Species”, “The eye to this day, gives me cold shudder, because it is an organ of extreme perfection.”
Proverb 20:12 “The hearing ear and the seeing eye, the Lord has made both of them.”
c. The Liver.
This organ is the essential organ that purifies the bloodstream.
Leviticus 17:11 “For the life of the flesh is in the blood.”
How could Moses of known this without a creator communicating this complex information only known to man since the year 1616? Dr. William Harvey an English doctor unlocked the wonders of the blood purification process of the liver.
Did you know?
· That virtually every thing we consume in our bodies is poison to some part of us?
· In the liver the blood is warmed up to maintain a perfect temperature required throughout the body?