Summary: God bumps are God moments when the Lord comes and reveals His presence and we recognize His awesomeness.
Psalm 66:1-12 GOD BUMPS
1. Awesome have you encountered it? You have experienced goosebumps
• We were leaving WVU stadium after a comeback victory
• we left the stadium "country roads" played loudly your heart thumped tears trickled like this is awesome Place! Goose Bump encounter
• You have encountered God Bump experiences haven’t you?
• I was listen to a 10 year old blind autistic boy sing " open the eyes of my heart Lord I want to see you" tears flow with feelings of appreciation for your health, your vision, and here is a young boy who is making the most of his abilities not focusing on his disabilities. Those God bumps flow
• I recall another God bump moment a man who had trouble talking especially when overwhelmed or emotional. He gets up to give thanks to God during a time of testimony in church. He can't talk he just cries what a moment? We just encountered the awesome God move In Another soul.
• ROOTs as Kuta Kintae hold new born up “The Only thing Greater than thy self
2. The psalmist is right God is awesome. How should we respond to the awesomeness of God? We have God Bumps, It’s a God Moment, It’s a God sighting, God feeling, God is in the House”
• The psalmist says "-- "Make a joyful noise to God/the LORD"
• other psalms say"Shout to God with loud songs of joy"),
• 81:1 ("Shout for joy to the God of Jacob"), 95:1
• ("Make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation," and 98:6 ("Make a joyful noise before the King, the LORD"). It is clear the psalm says " make noise" … Shout for joy to God, all the earth!  Sing the glory of his name; make his praise glorious.
• The command to make a joyful noise to God means the human inhabitants of the known world.
3. The Psalmist believes if you would Look then you to would have God Bumps
• The Psalmist invites us to see God Bump Moments “Come and see the works of God”
• He Remind the reader to look at The great Red Sea He turned the sea into dry land, they passed through the waters on foot—
• We Have God Bumps Because we Believe .  He rules forever by his power, his eyes watch the nations---.  Praise our God, all peoples, let the sound of his praise be heard;
• We Have God Bumps because we have survived he has not allowed Israel to slip he has preserved our lives and kept our feet from slipping.
• The Psalmist has God Bumps because they have acknowledged where they were and where they are now  For you, God, tested us; you refined us like silver.  You brought us into prison and laid burdens on our backs.  You let people ride over our heads; we went through fire and water, but you brought us to a place of abundance. …
• God Bumps happen when we encounter something greater than ourselves
• God Bumps happen when we acknowledge what He did 4Surely he took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows, 5But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed. 7He was oppressed and afflicted, yet he did not open his mouth; he was led like a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is silent, so he did not open his mouth. For he was cut off from the land of the living; for the transgression of my people he was stricken.B 9He was assigned a grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death, though he had done no violence, nor was any deceit in his mouth.