Summary: Worship and adoration of God.
1. Private Worship - Should be truly experienced singly. Ex. 15: 1 - 2
- Seems uncomfortable because of sin
2. God does not care about eloquence, only sincerity.
3. Reasons we should worship/praise
- Reminds us that we’re addressing the Holy Majestic God
- Reestablishes the identity of God
- Reminds us that God has the power to intervene in all situations
- Purges us, softens our spirit, purifies the heart
- Most importantly, GOD DESERVES IT!!!!!!
4. Results of worship/prayer
- Perspective changes
- Desperation subsides
5. How to praise
- In song
- In Word
- In deed
- Clap your hands
- Lifting of hands
*****Let God tell you how you need to be worshipping HIM!!!!!!