Contributed by Rick Crandall on May 12, 2016
1. Stop following misguided feelings (vs. 23-28).
2. Seek godly guidance (vs. 29-30).
3. Put your confidence in Christ (vs. 31).
4. Strive to be a spiritual leader for your family (vs. 31-32).
5. Show the kindness of our Savior (vs. 33-34).
God's Way to Be a Great Dad
Sermon by Rick Crandall
Grayson Baptist Church - June 21, 2015
*In Acts 16, Paul and his mission team were trying to find out where the Lord wanted them to go next. Then in vs. 9-10:
9. A vision appeared to Paul in the night. A man of