Contributed by Rick Crandall on Jul 17, 2019
God wants us to:
1. Take care of our time (vs. 22-24).
2. Put away our pettiness (vs. 25-26).
3. Humble our hearts before Him (vs. 27-28; 30).
4. Have the full joy of knowing Jesus Christ (vs. 28-29).
5. Trust in the truth about Jesus (vs. 30-36).
How to Be the People God Wants Us to Be
The Gospel of John
Sermon by Rick Crandall
Grayson Baptist Church - July 7, 2016
(Revised July 17, 2019)
*Tonight in the last section of John Chapter 3, God's Word puts the spotlight back on John the Baptist. In these verses,