Summary: Abram was that that type of guy "Thy Will Be Done" it was his concept to do what ever God said. We to should be Thy Will Be Done type of people.
Gen 15:1-18 Thy Will Be Done Type Person
1. Many put their faith in the Following
A. Many put faith in things that are safe No risk No reward
B. Many put faith in Security (Back up Plan)
C. Many put their Faith in self serving ways of life
2. Faith is “Thy Will Be Done” 1. Abram was that type of guy who would say "Thy Will Be Done
" 6Abram believed the LORD, and he credited it to him as righteousness.
A. Gen 12:4 So Abram departed, as the LORD had spoken unto him; when told to leave his family
B. THY WILL BE DONE will not even question God
C. THY WILL BE DONE does not worry about any guarantees
D. Abram was a thy will be done type of guy no matter what
No matter where I am "Thy Will Be Done"
No matter who I am "Thy Will Be Done"
No matter what Happens "THy Willl be Done"
No matter what people do "THy Will be Done"
No matter How you feel "Thy will be Done"
3. Abram was a thy will be done type of Guy because He Trusted God
A. Abraham was told to sacrifice his only son and he trusted God and did what he said .
B. 2Then God said, "Take your son, your only son, Isaac, whom you love, and go to the region of Moriah.
Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains I will tell you about." Genesis 22:2
4. God offers many opportunities to be Thy Will be done type people consider
A. Noah became. Thy will be done type of guy
• By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,
prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world,
B. Moses became a thy will be done type believer
• By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter; Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;
C other thy will be done people. Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword,out of weakness we're made strong and others were tortured, And others had trial of cruel mockingand scourging's,They were stoned, they were sawn asunder,were tempted, were slain with the sword: destitute, afflicted, tormented;
D. Jesus said to those who would follow a simple invitation "Follow Me "
Will you say today thy will be done
E. Don't be like the Rich young Ruler
• Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me. And he was sad at that saying, and went away grieved: for he had
great possessions. And Jesus looked round about, and saith unto his disciples, How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom of God!
F. God invites you to a faith that will bless others "Thy Will Be Done".