Trends in American families during the past several years reveal that families all across America need healing in the home.
Parenting, Healing Family
How can we have a happier home?
1. Remember to rejoice in the Lord (vs. 13 & 15).
2. Focus your fear on the Lord (vs. 16).
3. Live in godly love (vs. 17).
4. Act to overcome your anger (vs. 18).
5. Walk in the wisdom of God's Word (vs. 14&20).
Family, Healing Family, Rejoice In The Lord, Fear Of God
Most parents want to transfer their good character traits to their children, while not transferring vices, weaknesses, and failures to them. We need to put ourselves in a position where God’s grace is being transferred to us so we have something to give.
God's Grace, Godly Leaders, Grace In Action, Healing Family
Assembly Of God