Contributed by Rick Crandall on Apr 10, 2021
We need to:
1. Keep the right perspective (vs. 24-25).
2. See how much God values our life (vs. 26).
3. Recognize that worry is a waste (vs. 27).
4. Trust in God's care for us (vs. 26, 28-30).
5. Put first things first (vs. 31-33).
6. Take on trouble one day at a time (vs. 34).
How to Win Over Worry
The Gospel of Matthew
Sermon by Rick Crandall
(Prepared April 10, 2021)
*Please open your Bibles to Matthew 6:24. Tonight in the Sermon on the Mount, God's Word shows us how to win over worry in our lives. The Lord wants us to live in victory