Contributed by Rick Crandall on Jun 6, 2017
1. I stop relying on my own righteousness (vs. 1-2).
2. God gets my attention (vs. 3-4).
3. I learn that Jesus is Lord (vs. 4-5).
4. I don’t just get religion; I get a relationship (vs. 4-5).
5. I begin to follow the Lord’s leadership (vs. 6-9).
How to Know I Am Saved
Sermon by Rick Crandall
Grayson Baptist Church - Jan. 19, 2014
*Tonight, we will explore one of the most important meetings in all of human history: The meeting that took place on the road to Damascus, when our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ